Do you love snowboarding but hate waiting for the snow season? Do you want to keep your skills sharp and your stoke high all year round? If so, you might want to try freebording, a rad sport that lets you ride a board with six wheels that feels and moves like a snowboard. Freebording is not only fun, but it can also improve your snowboarding skills in many ways. In this blog post, we’ll show you how freebording can make you a better snowboarder.
How freebording can improve your snowboarding skills?
Freebording can improve your snowboarding skills by:
- Developing your balance and coordination. Freebording requires you to balance on the center wheels and use the edge wheels to control your direction and speed. This is similar to how you balance on the base and edges of a snowboard. Freebording can help you improve your balance and coordination on any terrain and condition.
- Enhancing your carving and sliding skills. Freebording allows you to carve and slide on any surface, just like you do on snow. You can practice your turns, switch riding, buttering, and spinning on a freebord. Freebording can help you enhance your carving and sliding skills and make them more fluid and natural.
- Increasing your confidence and creativity. Freebording gives you the freedom to ride anywhere and anytime, without depending on the weather or the resort. You can explore new spots, try new tricks, and challenge yourself on a freebord. Freebording can help you increase your confidence and creativity on a board and make you more adventurous and versatile.
How to start freebording?
To start freebording, you need to:
- Get a freebord that suits your size and style. You can check out our STORE where you can find different models and sizes of freebords.
- Find a smooth and mellow slope to practice on. Avoid traffic, pedestrians and obstacles.
- Wear protective gear such as helmet, pads and gloves.
- Learn the basics of freebording such as how to go forward, turn, stop, slide and carve.
- Have fun and enjoy the ride!
I hope this blog post helps you see how freebording can improve your snowboarding skills. If you want to learn more about freebord, you can check out our website at where you can find more info, products and videos about this wicked sport.