How to change the springs on the Freebord 5X?
Follow the steps below or check out the video we made.
- Step 1 – Take the truck off of the deck
- Step 2 – Compress the spring and remove the black EZ-Block from the bottom of the truck
- Step 3 – Remove the springs and the spring spacers from the spring pockets
- Step 4 – Place the spring spacers on your new springs, top and bottom
- Step 5 – Install the springs and spacers back into the spring pockets in the truck
- Step 6 – Compress the springs to reinstall the EZ-Blocks